Film Cameras

 Ah, the days when the only cameras we had required film that had to be developed and then printed onto photo paper or slides.  I once, when my kids were young, held onto some rolls of film and never got around to sending them to be developed for well over a year even though I did really want to see my pictures.  I’m odd.  My mother has told me I get that from my father.  He will let his Christmas presents just sit around in their boxes for months even when the gift is something that he will eventually get around to making good use of.  We just take our time. 😲🫢

Back in the days of film cameras, we put our photos in photo albums and we didn’t store them on our telephones.  Imagine telling someone back in the 1970s that in the future they probably wouldn’t bother with making photo albums because they would just keep all their photos in their phones.  ðŸ¤¯ 😂 That would have sounded really Looney Tunes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now