Cold Front

 


We are getting our first cold, or rather cool, front this fall.  It is currently 56° here.  I love when we have weather like this here and it feels more seasonal!  Having temperatures in the 50s is a rare treat.  Unfortunately, it never lasts very long.  At least this year the kids will be able to dress up for Halloween and not be hot.  I don’t like bitter cold, but I do love the cooler seasons.  Maybe someday I will be the opposite of a winter Texan and head north for colder weather.  🧊❄️🧊 We do have deer here but not snow.  It supposedly snows once every 100 years here.  It has happened once since I have been living in Texas but of course it didn’t last and melted very quickly.  I used my phones microphone to write this post. 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now