Coffee Lover’s Horror



 A horror to many coffee lovers would be decaffeinated store brand instant coffee with added powdered non dairy creamer. ๐Ÿ˜‚  I remember my maternal grandmother always wanted her Sanka coffee after meals and she was “quite satisfied” with it. She probably put saccharine in it also. ๐Ÿ˜œ I did make myself a cup of this coffee but I used Splenda and not saccharine. ๐Ÿ˜‚


The coffee in the cup in this photo looks like a solar eclipse.  I once made a cup of coffee that had a perfect smiley face in it.  Unfortunately, I didn’t take a picture of it which is too bad because how often does coffee smile? ๐Ÿ˜  I had a dog who loved coffee and she would drink it all up if somebody left a cup where she could reach it. ๐Ÿ˜‚




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now