Child Brides

 Again I don’t  know why I always find myself thinking about these things but I just had a thought about child brides.  No young minor girl should be forced or even asked to enter into a marriage that will not be an adult choice made by her.  This sounds like a no brainer but it does happen in the world.  I don’t care if my opinion is ethnocentric.  I am of the opinion that some things are wrong regardless of whether they are a normal part of a culture.  If things do harm to others and especially children, they are wrong.

Oh I remember now, I just got a DVD involving this topic from a thrift store.  It is called “Water”.  I haven’t yet watched it.

I haven’t yet written about my thrift store treasures either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now