Gollum from Lord Of The Rings

 I had to watch 6  3+ hour (extended version) movies of The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings and their endless battles scenes when all I wanted to see were the parts with Gollum (okay and also Bilbo Baggins, Mr. Frodo and Sam).  I was most intrigued by Gollum a.k.a. Sméagol though. 😂  

I think he deserves his own movie that he stars in. 😄

I still haven’t finished the last part of the sixth movie. 😯 

Okay the ending was really good!  Although I think I would have to watch all 6 movies again to fully understand it. 🫣 😲 I thought, though, that Gollum might get to become good Sméagol again. 

I have never actually watched any of the Star Wars movies  either (I’m very late to the party), but I don’t think I will attempt this anytime soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now