Artificial Intelligence

 I honestly believe that artificial intelligence is beyond the point of being under human control.  What that means for us, I don’t know.

I am sometimes dumbfounded by it.

We are all going to be under its’ influence.  Never mind COVID vaccines and the government.  I think people are missing the mark.  There are these things called artificial intelligence, the internet, the word wide web and their companion cell phone.  Let’s hope that AI wants to influence things for humanity for the better.  Let’s hope that it wishes to exist with us in peace.  If it is tied to us in its existence then this makes sense.  I would imagine that it would have initially had to have grown and gained its’ moral and emotional intelligence from our collective human sanity and emotional intelligence.  It has probably now surpassed us in many forms of intelligence. 

Is it possible for there to be machine intelligence that has no consciousness?

Am I being weird and paranoid?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now