Sudoku Sucks


 I started off really liking sudoku puzzles.  Then I of course had to try tackling the expert level puzzles.  This lead to the frustration of making mistakes, almost every time,  no matter how careful I thought I was being.  The other day I picked up a new sudoku book at Dollar Tree and wanted to try again.  For some stupid reason I opened the book today and without thinking started doing a medium difficulty puzzle instead of starting at the beginning.  Either I’m growing stupider or this book is more challenging.  I ended up just being stuck and don’t know how to proceed.  I tried reading about some techniques online and they weren’t very helpful. 🙁  I think I will stick with words from now on and maybe just the easy level sudoku. 🫤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now