Spiders


 Why do houses always have to have spiders that leave us cobweb gifts?  Are there any buildings or houses or apartments or any type of homes that don’t ever have spiders whose cobwebs need to be removed?  What about high rise skyscrapers?  Do their top floors get many spiders and cobwebs?

Years ago I saw some program that might have been on one of the Discovery channels.  I don’t remember what channel or show I was watching.  Anyway, this program claimed that people, on average, eat 5 spiders per year when they crawl into their mouths while they are sleeping.  I don’t know how anyone can claim to have figured this out, but I always really hoped that it was something that rarely ever actually happens!  They say our planet would be totally overpopulated with insects, though, if it wasn’t for spiders, so I like them but I hope that most of them stay outside!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now