Nobody Thinks Of Everything

 Nobody can ever think about or understand everything on their own.  I don’t mind finding out that there are things about which I was ignorant or that I didn’t think about.  Information and knowledge received from others adds to a person’s ability to think well and be intelligent.  It’s unfortunate that people ever have to have a mindset of feeling defensive about having their ideas challenged or being given information that they didn’t have before.  I don’t ever want to have that mindset.  We all need to learn from others.  If someone else thinks about or knows about something that I have missed, then please lay it on me (respectfully of course).  I will quickly use it to strengthen my own ideas, thinking and intelligence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now