Anthropomorphism

I have anthropomorphized things since I was a small child.  Even as a preschooler, I tried to be very careful to not accidentally poke or touch my stuffed animal’s and doll’s eyes because I didn’t want to hurt their eyes.  

Now the admission. 😂 To this day, I still feel concerned when stuffing certain holiday decorations away in a cedar chest or storage containers.  I have to tell myself, “You know that they do not have any physical/living realness and they cannot be harmed by being packed away.” So then I continue to pack them away with other decorations and then close the lid.  Before doing so though, I try to place them in positions that I think would be the most comfortable. 🤭 And then all seems perfectly fine. 😄 

But, I also kind of think that mugs and cups and glasses might have feelings. 😲😄

#foreveranthropomorphic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now