Paper and Pencil

I really like old fashioned paper and pencil puzzle books.  There is just something about them that can’t be replicated on a computer or touch screen.  The same is true for actual printed books and magazines.  I am from a pre internet and personal computing era and while I recognize current technology as being truly amazing and helpful, I would never want there to be a lack of these things.  This also includes physical places like libraries. 

Crossword puzzle clue: Grow Mature 

Answer: Age

Well that is a nice way to look at becoming older.  One thing I really like about vocabulary is that older people possess a greater knowledge of it.  We are familiar with words that are no longer commonly used by younger people.  Words in a sense keep the past alive for as long as there are still people who appreciate and value those words.  I hope crossword puzzles will always contain some seasoned words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now