Dollar Tree


 Congratulations Dollar Tree on thus far keeping your plus section limited to its one isle.  I am so pleased and appreciative, as a customer of Dollar Tree, that I have purchased items from your plus section.  This would not appeal to me though if the plus section started spreading.  I was worried at first that Dollar Tree would rapidly morph into being another Family Dollar or Dollar General.  Thus far though this has not happened.  I’m impressed. This makes a person still appreciate the store even if you had to become Dollar25 Tree.  This is actually not that bad considering that there are lots of stores out there with price increases approaching 50% or more.  You will be popular as long you continue to have a single low price for most items in your store.  And your occasional 2/$1.25 items are really good for morale. (Yes, Dollar Tree is the hero of greeting cards!)  Just please watch that the volume of your products doesn’t make them less of a value as compared to what is available elsewhere.  I hope you will still be able to exist and thrive as a place where people can still find good deals on a decent amount of things.  This has grown so much more scarce.  By good deals I mean actually being affordable and morale boosting to customers, and not just having a very slight price advantage among high price competitors.  People need to feel that the money they work hard for has value.  I don’t know if Family Dollar or Dollar General are still appealing places with good prices (I’m just assuming that they at least must have been).  I have rarely shopped at either of them. 

#yikes #talkingtostores #needtogetalife? #thinkingisagoodhobby #dollartree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now