Cheap Laundry Detergent




 I used to use cheap laundry detergent and had been using it for years.  But then I started noticing more and more that it really wasn’t getting our clothes and towels clean.  (Maybe the company started watering it down even more?)  I would take shirts that had been washed from my closet, and even towels that I had washed in hot water (always), and notice that they had an unclean and smelly odor to them.  This was no bargain.  So I switched to a better detergent (I’m loving Gain) and it made a huge difference.  My washed clothes, towels and sheets now always smell clean and I can leave a load of laundry in the washer overnight and dry it the next day without worrying about it getting stinky.  I believe this is because the better detergent does a great job of actually getting my laundry really clean so it can’t quickly start growing bacteria and smell bad. 💡 



OMG.  What does it mean if a person’s actual life starts sounding like a television commercial? 😲
#gainalltheway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now