Best By & Expiration Dates

 Frank is always annoyed with me when I’m reluctant to eat certain foods that have passed their expiration or best by date.   He always wants to argue the case that the food is still perfectly fine.  I don’t mind if some things are a little beyond the expiration date but I don’t like it with things that are more perishable.  So today Frank found something in the refrigerator that he said we needed to eat but he didn’t want to tell me what the best by date was.  He started his usual defense of beyond date food. 😂  Then he said to me, “It’s just like you. You’re not expired yet but you’re past your best by date.  But you’re still okay.”  Ha,ha.  Okay, I can appreciate a good analogy. 😂


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now