Civilian Space Travel

Even if it was available and affordable and I was fit enough and etc., I would definitely pass on being a pioneer of civilian space travel.  I would not want to be unexpectedly and rapidly disassembled or find myself in a situation that was incompatible with human life.  That is some scary shit!  I do hope to live as long as my body will allow and die only of natural causes.  I so agree with William Shatner without ever having had his experience.  I quite like being here on our planet.  All those who have been actual space astronauts are truly brave and daring people!  And speaking of William Shatner, why is Rescue 911 not available to watch on any streaming services?  What is stopping it from being released?  It was a really good and informative show that could help people avoid getting themselves and others into dangerous situations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now