Papers Papers & More Papers


 Papers, papers, and more papers!  I like to think that I’m an organized person, but somehow overtime I always end up with new collections of acquired papers.  This includes lists, notes and stuff that I have written myself in notebooks and clipped on various clipboards, along with printed materials that I have received and collected from other sources. 🫨 I already cleaned out some piles of old junk mail and so forth earlier this year.  I somehow though still have multiple notebooks and drawers containing more miscellaneous paper stuff.  My resolution during the remainder of this year is to get my life more organized and get my collections of written and printed stuff better organized in a way that makes more sense and enables me to more easily find things that I need to find.  I also vow to keep better track of stuff like extended warranty information and so on.  Watch out papers because your chaos is going to be reigned in if I have anything to say about it!  I will also make better notes about what stuff is, so I will be better able to remember what I am looking at.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now