My Non Blog Blog






  Leave it to me to come up with a way to use a blogging site to create a non-blog.  I figured out a while ago what my non-blog blog actually is.  It is just a crazy me style social media account that is not actually on any social media site.  OK correction, they are just, crazy me, social media accounts that are not actually on any social media site.  What freedom!  And anyone who cares to venture into my crazy Wonderland is welcome to it, the only requirement being that they are not trolls or haters.  


Hey, they each have one or three legs and feet.  Is this a coincidence.  AI is just so hilarious, or maybe I have just gone insane.  I’m still trying to figure it out. 


See post on natural language processing. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now