$.99 Iced Coffee




 It is the $.99 mobile order deal on iced coffee that keeps bringing me back to McDonald’s.  McDonald’s is very clever.   They cater to those of us who don’t want to pay $500 for an iced coffee at Starbucks.  Of course I end up eating food that is not the healthiest along with my $.99 coffee. Again, McDonald’s is very clever.  I remember there was a documentary about a man who ate nothing but McDonald’s food for like a month and how it affected his health.  Please bring back your side salads and yogurt parfaits McDonald’s.  And while you’re at it, how about adding some more healthier options.  It would be very nice if you offered some healthier options that weren’t just available for children’s Happy Meals.

It’s funny, but as I started to write this post, a notification ad for McDonald’s popped up on my cell phone screen.  This is new.  This is very similar to the Wendy’s 4 for $4 meal.  McDonald’s I think you are out to get me.  If this is considered a deal though, and I can’t get it along with the $.99 iced coffee deal then it won’t hold any appeal to me.  I will go to Wendy’s because I can get their 4 for $4 deal and use rewards points to get a snack size chocolate frosty at the same time.  Wendy’s though got rid of their curbside ordering post pandemic.  Kudos to McDonald’s for not discontinuing this, at least thus far anyway.  #getalife  


Maybe McDonald’s anticipated Wendy’s customers not being happy about their dynamic pricing thing that they spoke of transitioning to.  Maybe McDonald’s wanted to have a familiar deal for Wendy’s customers to entice them to come on over to McDonald’s where this amazing value option can also be found.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now